Your privacy and the security of your personal information are very important to us.
- Who we are and how to contact us
- What personal data we collect and for which purpose
- On which legal basis do we use your personal data
- Your rights relating to your personal data
- Who we share your personal data with
- How long we store your personal data
- Our policy on children’s privacy
- Third parties’ sites and content
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
PricingOne is a limited companylocated in Chemin Jean-Baptiste Vandelle 3A, 1290 Versoix, Geneva, and registered with the commercial register of the canton of Geneva under the IDE number n° CHE-344.410.474(PricingOne).
If you have any questions or comments about our legal notices or privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND FOR WHICH PURPOSES
A. When you visit the Website
When you visit our Website, our servers temporarily store the following data that will be collected without your intervention and stored by us until its automatic deletion no later than twelve months after your visit:
- the IP address of the computer making the access request
- the date and time of your visit
- the name and URL of the retrieved file
- the website from where the access request was made
- the operating system of your computer and the browser you use
- the country from which you accessed our Website and the language settings in your browser
- the name of your internet access provider
- The collection and processing of this information is for the purpose of enabling the use of our Website (establishment of connection), to ensure the long-term security and stability of the system, to optimize our Website, and for internal statistical purposes.
In particular, a visitor’s IP address will be used to record the country where the visitor is located and, if available, to provide a pre-set language preference for the Website.
B. When using our contact form
When you visit our Website, you have the option to use a contact form to contact us. Entering the following personal data is mandatory:
We will mark the mandatory entries. Not providing this information may hinder the provision of our services. Other information is optional and does not affect the use of our Website.
We only use this data to answer your contact request as best as possible and in a personalized way. We may also use this information for marketing purposes, including to serve you an ad or send you an offer that may be of interest to you. We never sell your personal data to third parties other than PricingOne and its affiliates.
ON WHICH LEGAL BASIS DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
we need it to provide any services you are using, including to operate the Website, answer your requests, protect the safety and security of the Website;
it satisfied a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your personal interests) in accordance with art. 13 of the Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP) and art. 6 para. 1 lit. f EU-GDPR;
we need to process your data to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We may also rely on your consent as a legal basis for using your personal data where we have expressly sought it for specific consent. If we do rely on your consent, you may change your mind at any time (but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place).
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
To enable personalized marketing in social networks, we embed a so-called Remarketing Pixel from Facebook on the Website. If you have an account with one of the social networks involved in this and are logged in there at the time of the Website’s visit, this pixel links the Website’s visit to your account. To block this connection, log out of your account before visiting the Website.
How long do we store cookie ?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your browsing device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. The session cookie will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your browsing device until they expire or are deleted.
How can I disable cookies ?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of our Website and some features of the Website may not function properly. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer or mobile device and you may need to log in every time you visit our services.
YOUR RIGHTS RELATING TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If and to the extent we process your personal data on our behalf, we must provide you with the following information:
- Identity and contact details of the controller (or its representative, for non-EU established representative); contact of the Data Protection Officer, where applicable PricingOne
- Purposes of the processing See section ‘What information do we collect and for which purposes’
- Lawful basis for processing See section ‘On which legal basis do we use your data’
- Legitimate interest pursued by the Controller (or third party) (if applicable) See section ‘On which legal basis do we use your data’
- Categories of personal data obtained (if the personal data is not obtained from the data subject it relates to) None.
- Recipients or categories of recipients See section ‘Who we share your personal data with?’.
- Transfers to any third countries (outside the UE) or international organizations See section ‘Where we store your personal data’.
- Retention period See section ‘How long we store your personal data.’
- Statutory or contractual requirement to provide the data None, unless indicated otherwise.
- Details of the existence of automated decision-making None, unless indicated otherwise.
- Request access to your personal data. This enables you to obtain a confirmation from us whether or not your personal data is being processed by us and, as the case may be, to receive a copy of your personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You will have such right when (i) your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected, (ii) you exercise your right to oppose the processing concerned, or (iii) the processing is not legal. Your right to erase cannot be asserted if we must retain personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to exercise rights in court.
- Object to processing of your personal data. This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to processing of your personal data on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data. Upon your request, we will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format (such as CSV; XML or JSON) where it is technically possible. This right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent. This right only exists where we are relying on consent to process your personal data (Consent Withdrawal). If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to the certain specific functionalities of our Website. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
- Lodge a complaint with the competent authority of the country in which you have your habitual residence if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the applicable data privacy law.
How to exercice your rights ?
If you want to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact us using the contact details in Who We Are and How to Contact Us.
Typically, you will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, except in relation to Consent Withdrawal, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive, or, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH ?
We may share personal data to the following categories of recipients to the extent permitted by the applicable data privacy law:
- Recipients : Why we share it
- Subcontractor : Contact data and other information you provide us with
- Statistics Provider : google-analytics.com Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
- Statistics Provider : google-analytics.com Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate
As we develop our business, we may buy or sell businesses or assets or transfer it to a new company to be incorporated. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, incorporation of a new company or similar event, we may transfer your personal data as part of the transferred assets without your consent or notice to you.
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected automatically when you visit our Website are generally stored 12 months and automatically deleted thereafter. Regarding the duration cookies are stored, please refer to the section ‘Cookies and related tracking technologies’.
Other personal data that you provide us will be stored for as long as we need it to answer your requests, but, as a rule no longer than 12 months after your first request. Although the information we give to you via our Website has not the value of an advice, we may retain such information for a longer period of time if needed for us to pursue legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with (and demonstrate compliance with) legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We reserve the right to retain for an unlimited period of time information derived from your personal data in such way that you will no longer be identified or identifiable (anonymized data).
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As a general rule, we store your personal data on our own server and/or on the servers of our hosting service provider, who is located in Switzerland.
We may transfer your personal data to certain of our subcontractors who are located in the EU or outside the EU. Other than that, we do not transfer personal data to any parties located outside Switzerland and/or the EU, except with your prior consent.
In case of transfer outside the EU, we implement any applicable conditions set by data privacy law to ensure that your personal data will benefit of the same protection it has in your country of domicile, notably by imposing the necessary contractual obligations on the persons to whom we transfer your personal data.
OUR POLICY ON CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The collection of personal data of children under 16 years old is permitted only with the valid consent of the person who has the parental authority. If you are under the age of 16 and do not have the consent of the legal parental authority on you, please do not provide any personal data.
If we learn that we have collected personal data of a child under 16 years old without the valid consent of the legal parental authority on him/her, we will remove the personal data unless otherwise agreed by the person having the legal parental authority.
THIRD PARTIES’ SITES AND CONTENT
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.